laduree

Its 305 am and I cannot sleep.
So let me blog about laduree

It is so nice and yummy.
I have tasted macarons in malaysia but I didnt fancy them because its plain sugar.

But the ones from laduree is pure heaven.the taste of each of them is absolutely perfect.

I love the pistachio ones...yummy

They also sell yummy pastries.

Bought mini plain croissants and its the best croissants. 

Saw eclairs and such but didnt buy them.

During xmas season the queue to enter laduree was so long I didnt even bother

Come January the queue wasnt so bad and I went in.

Was attend to with such great poise...excellent!!

When I had the first bite I fell in love with them macarons....yummy

Worth the queue tho it can be costly .


Went to the one on champ Elysées.

There is also laduree store at the airport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day