dream

Its tuesday .time is running very fast
Today going to spend time with the in laws.
Children get so happy to meetup

Yesterday topic of owning homes came out
My dream is to have a cosy condo...with facilities and all. My other half dream is to build a home.
I bersyukur seandainya my dream condo can materialise
To have a minimalist condo
To live minimally as having less is more concept.
To live with just enough clothes to use
To live with not more than we need in a home

To have space to entertain big family and some close friends.
To have our sound proofed tv room to have a piped in music for all part of our condo

And a study to put all our books and gadgets
And definitely to have a solat room.

That is my dream
Pray that it will come true someday insya allah

For now I will keep on trying to minimalise our stuff..

Have a great holiday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day