inspired

I've gotten inspired.
Was reading a blog about fitness and exercise.
Today shall be my second day oh I must continue .
I like reading stuff like this
Because of the inspiration
If somebody else can do it why cant I

Also another blog about minimalism
Ahhh bestnya

These things should get easier on me
Just need to push myself harder

Apart from that I just need to be fit for our next breakaway/vacation
Hopefully its going to be a beach getaway

Life would be bliss if we can slot in one beach and sun holiday and one winter holiday.amboiii macam chop duit pulak.haha
But one can try kan? No harm

Ok going now.
Will continue reading later after breakfast.

Comments

rezeki said…
salam

badan dan fizikal mesti fit buat kaki travel hehehe

bapak pun tgh prepare utk kembara kami sekeluarga 30 hari dari sekarang, harap semua berjalan lancar dan dipermudahkan Allah sebelum,semasa dan sesudah kembara tu nanti

Ticket flight dah beli, hotel je belum dapat confirmation dan pasport dah hantar utk urusan visa



Salam pak
Ye betul tu fit untuk travel hihihi
Bestnya pak...cannot wait to see update...
We all march holiday dalam negeri je insya allah:)

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day