spring clean


Spring cleaning wardrobe
That is the space where clothes get accumulated.
Eeerghhh.too many to fit the wardrobe
I sorted them into a big black garbage bag
I am on cloud nine
I know the organized clothes will soon be clutter again but at least I am satisfied now

2 bags of unwanted clothes to be recycle tomorrow.yahoo!!!

What about bedsheets, selimut and towels?
How many does a person need?
Cutting it to minimal
I set my bathroom and bedroom to a theme colour
Whatever I buy for  both will match my toilet and bedroom.
That way I am happy

Laundry?

Have to do it everyday twice.
Once when I wake up once before bedtime
That way, our laundry basket tak overflow

Mood to spring clean arrived so happylah I:)

Ok gonna continue after maghrib..ciao!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day