out of routine

I have so many things to do today
I dont know if it will get done or not
Tuesday it is.
Holidays approaching in a few more days.
Things to do things to pack
Ahhh best holidays!!!
I can embraced the holidays with an open arm
This is the time when routine goes haywire and its alright

For the past couple of weeks I have learnt a lot about parenting. 
I changed the way I parent because the old ways didnt work for us anymore

I am usually strict but always been told that I shouldn't be so much
Its hard process but I think I am able to be less strict..
I know I have to be the wiser one.
My aim is to be a little more laid back parent.
As days goes by as my lil one is growing I hope I parent her well.
There's nothing more exciting than to see my lil one blossom into a full blown tween .
With all the moodswings attached.
I know I have to always remember this is just a phase.

Soon lil one will grow up and leave the nest.
I am sure I will miss all the characters in this house.

May ALLAH bless us all with patience and good things always.

Gotta start my day now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day