thunder

Woke up to the sound of thunder on a very early tuesday morning.
Made my nescafe
Flu this morning .the aircon was so sejuk.how could they sleep?
Holidays pass by so quickly.
Ini dah tuesday.
Next week school again.
On 1st april april fool day.
Kids will have a blast fooling each other.
As they get older their fools are getting better.
Not so kering like when they were little kan

I can hear bunyi hujan and desiran ombak.
So peaceful.

Yesterday in Melaka kedai yg we all selalu pergi tu tutup. Frust sangat because disitulah the best asam pedas keting/ketil whatever you call it.
We had to settle for asam pedas ikan.
Kenyang jugaklah alhamdulillah.

Upon reaching the hotel lil one was admiring thunder in the sky.
She was imagining so many things ..about thunder and skies.

Its now 1045
I just woke up after dozing  off again just now
They are both still sleeping

Guess what
Later today I am going for my pampering session
I always find it a little to expensive at the spas on holidays.
I shall go to my normal spa in kuala lumpur and get everything done.
The manicure pedicure haircut creambath and a 2 hour massage.
A girl needs to do what a girl needs to do yoh know

We must once in a blue moon pamper ourselves.
If every month I doubt it lah.
Too costly.ha ha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day