A good start in the morning

Hubby and I went to the market.He wanted to have breafast there and I had to go buy some meat to cook.I browsed to the usual Kedai Bakul but nothing is new so I saved my money from that shop today.Went to get cupcakes Delicious:)And I headed down to the stall downstairs .There's a man selling books and Cd's of Islam..We bought some books and cd's for all of us.I'm so happy.
On the way home hubby and I chatted about us getting older and getting wiser.I believe its time for us to settle down and go that way in our life.Slowly I guess.

Earlier on at the market I texted my sister and said that we're at the market having our breakfast...No one ever imagined that I hang out at the market:)She laughed by text...hee hee

I know someday hubby,our child and I will go this way in our life...I'm reading more on it and begin to understand more too.Like everyone said why wait till you're older to start with your duties and beliefs but I guess everyone one of us have different path to lead before coming this way...

I am thankfuland bersyukur to realise this.Thank You God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day