Salam@Shaking hands

That was the topic hubby and I discussed about this morning.How we train and teach our child to learn her first rule of respecting her elders.We both hope we have instilled in her a good habit .It was a long way journey because we realized that everytime we remind her to salam she'll shut down and act all shy.We keep on insisting because thats the basic rule.If you grow up and dont know how to salam,then your parents sure didnt instill it in you since young.So we both agreed that SALAM is a must...then comes the kiss kiss and huggings..

I grew up with my parents reminding me all the time even till now mom will always remind us.I dont mind,really

We as parents try our best to bring her up with the best possible upbringing.We hope that when she grows up she will always remember that in this world if you know how to respect your elders,people will always think the best of you...We do make mistakes too but we both learn from it.

I know as a Muslim wife I should also do that to my hubby.I told him to remind me..I usually end up hugging and kissing him before him leaving for work.Well need to start the good habit again...God Bless:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day