SALE SALE SALE

Everywhere SALE Urggghhh...Turn to the right sale turn to the left sale ..Talking about SALE I'm proud to say that I dont shop like I used to do anymore..I will definitely browse and check and see whats interesting but I dont simply buy.I will come home and think whether I really need that thing that I like or is it just because I needed to buy.Luckily I've grown older and realized that SALE is the time when its so dangerous to shop.
I saw something that I like last 2 months and I've started saving to buy that thing but we will see when I have enough money if I still want that thing.
This is the way I teach my daughter too.
When hubby give her pocket money in the morning she will always say,'No thanks Daddy,I dont want to waste money'hmmm where does she get that from if not me.And then daddy will ask "What are you saving up for" .She replies with this,"We got to always think about other people yang susah" "How other people sometime dont even have enough to eat for the day"
HEE HEE...Yeah Thats my everyday mummy and daughter talk...when she doesnt finish her food or she wastes water during shower timee..
Well yeah at least she's listening kan?:):)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day