This blog is about what  happens in my daily life..Today I experienced something that we Malaysians take for granted..I think I'm a well mannered person...I was browsing in Ikea today and had to cross path with a very rude man I can say...I said "Excuse me for passing thru and he snub me ...Right then and there I said in my heart some of these people they simply dont belong...I hate that feeling when I'm being nice to people and they look at me like I come from another planet.I dont know why these people are just plain snobbish...I am a mommy and I try to teach good values to my child but  sometimes  she tells me how rude some people can be.Then I will always remind her that we shouldnt be snobbish ...We should always be nice to people,hold the door for someone behind you,Say your Please and Thank You's..If you're in a long queue at the bookshop or supermarket and see that someone else is in a hurry ,let them go first.So far my child and I will always remind each other about our manners in public.And sometimes she has to remind daddy dear too.So to that man who thinks that manners arent important,think again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day