3am?

I ingat dah pukul 5 then hubby said why nak bukak tingkap awal awal...i tanya with my eyes half closed,he said 3am ...I went like huh?I woke up because while sleeping I smelled something really nice.Went downstairs,hubby goreng ikan bilis...mmm yummy!!Hee hee...Ya he likes doing that ,masak or goreng something for sahur.

I dah basuh one set of laundry and dah sidai dah pun.Gave the cats their sahur too:)heehee:P
Kemas my dapur,and now I'm upstairs again.
I dont know,if I doze off nanti terlajak pulak so I guess I better start mopping...heh

Okdokes...Cant wait for Saturday to buka with my cousins and sissy's

Its 9.12am now I' m listening to Jazz and trying to fall asleep.
It 9.41am I woke up and kejut hubby bangun as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day