Lapar

Wanna sleep but cant do so hungry

8.47am
The bug is officially in our house
I'm on standby mode .Going to the clinic when it opens.Cant dilly dally.

I'm Dejunking again.Need to call the recycle people to come and collect all junks.

I have to cook,but dont know what to cook.
I have to clean upstairs,going in 10 minutes
I have to wash bedsheets and towels...will do later..

I am busy browsing for holidays..hmmm...Cant resist the temptation to travel every year.I dont have to have big house,big car but I need and I have to travel every year

3PM: Going to run errands and then have to cook.
Settled my laundry just now.
Went upstairs to clear up everything but didnt do anything.hmm lazy

Today Emailed ayah and exchange pictures...:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day