lazy lazeee

This morning after settling mothering duties,I went to the grocery place.Had to buy monthly stock...grrr...went Rm 20 overbudget.
I like going in the morning coz not many people and then when you bring your trolley to your car,the people working there will help you load all your things for you.So I had gave him a ringgit sedangkan I dont have to
Today I went GREEN...No plastic bags.I managed to remember to bring my green bag:)
Watched Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray tadi and found easy peasy recipe.I'm going to make that today for buka..Spinach..sedapnya..
Then I'm gonna bake fish for the lil one and beef for hubby.I'm going to eat fish as well I guess.

Okdokee I want to go into the playroom to paint it PINK.
My first try but what the heck...no harm trying right?


Well I didnt paint the room,i DEJUNKed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day