lazy

I finally woke up again at about 9.15am...chis...I wanted to sleep in coz its sunday and its not fair,i want my fair share of beauty sleep.Hubby always gets it everyday.And then he looks so fresh and I look like an old exhausted woman...chis ...Lil one is up...when she saw me switching on my lappy,she said this,"Not fair not fair!!" ...I told her yesterday Sunday less of computer,go do your art and craft.So her room door is close and I'm just about to go check if she's acting degil and just not listen to mummy.
I need to wash a little more laundry and then sort out yesterday's .Need to get rid of some old clothes.Told hubby and lil one semalam...whenver you buy or plan to buy something new...tak kira lah baju ke or gadget ke, make sure you let one old one go.So takde lah your wardrobe or "space" overcrowded.

Sakit betul my body.And I feel like puking.Everytime before pms or even the real thing,i get all this stupid and unnecessary feelings...yeah other people call it hormones but i dont coz they used to say when after giving birth your pms should relax a bit but hell no mine is getting worse...chis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day