Tired-moody-grumpy-


Its like those feelings never run far from me.I hate this feeling .I cannot control how I feel when I feel like this.But I sedar jugak that its hormones...Very bad very bad.
Last night while watching tv,i had the urge to clean,so I settled a bit of hubby's old clothes..well not all old clothes just that his wardrobe is overloaded and I hate to see that.So I kemas a bit and then I fell asleep with my laptop..hihi..Woken up by hubby asking me to on the alarm so that he tak terlajak tdo...
He had to go work very early today.
I sent my lil one to school and had a very long chat with one of the moms..Then I got back home and got online.
Thinking of what to do today.Not in the mood to do anything.
I need to go get the lil one's shoes but I'm too lazeeeeeeee
I think I need to just go take a nap but I dont like the after feeling that I wasted hours napping and not doing anything at home.

Oh I havent done any laundry for 3 days I think...Its getting full the laundry basket.
So malassssssssssss



Its 10.06am-Martha Stewart is on -I feel like shopping now--hmmm

2.55pm-Came back from Ikea at about 1plus.Just got 2 bathroom mat

Well mom called to chat just now..
Now I'm just lazing around.
Need to settlekan the "Panjuts" later on.
Oh ya I saw 2 pairs of crocs that will suit Lil one and me but too expensive lah.



8.17pm
Lil one is asleep.I am waiting for the laundry then hang it and then go upstairs for my shower and go to bed.
Today upon picking lil one from her extra class,I told myself,I dont want to be so garang with her today.Luckily her mood also ok..so I also ok.Well we need to have this girl to girl talk so that we understand each other by the end of the day.Both of us sure damn tired kan so have to give and take with each other

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day