tired?

Yep even when I get enough sleep I wake up tired...pergghh
Rushed the lil one to school this morning.She had tummy ache,hopefully she'll be alright .Her understanding of puasa is this...
"I dont want susu mommy,but during lunch time I'll eat..coz how can I puasa till 7.30??Are you out of your mind" ha ha.I said tak pe lah you learn slowly.
I passed by the "Recycle drop off box" just now and yay found a place to drop off my junks:)Will have to do that later...tak jauh pun..just round the corner.
Then when I dah settle with that,i can clean other junks to throw out:)
Something crossed my mind this morning.I read in a Decluttering book before,you have to dejunk before your birthday or a big celebration so I guess thats why i have been having this urge to clean:)

I did a bit of cleaning and then fell asleep.Thats the best part of staying at home..hihi i can simply fall asleep anytime

I had 2 naps today.Can you believe it?

Before hubby left for work,I asked him to put my junks in the car.so that area in front is cleaner.I am still cleaning and throwing out all kind of junks...it makes me feel lighter hmmm


4/09pm Sangkut laundry 2nd load,showered d lil one.She's upstairs watching dvd on her laptop.
I'm going to clear up a little bit more and then get ready .

Junks duh!!! Getting rid of em:)Yay!

Went to Mummy's for buka puasa coz Parents are here for 2nd opinion.Didnt know that the rest of the family going to be there...Thought it was just me and parents..ha ha..

Kesian tengok Ayah with a collar .Like he's not going thru enough.
Okdokee....I'm going to snooze now.
The lil one is sleeping with classical music on.
I just love to put her to bed with music.It makes her sleep better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day