Very bad

I looked myself in the mirror and its not me...that person in there looks very down and sulky.Mana tak sulky nya...cannot sleep ...tossing and turning and I tak sedar masa dok sapu minyak to my whole badan trying to sleep,i tumpahkan the whole bottle of the minyak kayu putih...so now its berbau minyak kayu putih.
I am not feeling too good dah la tak tdo and now so tired urgghhhh


its 12noon now tadi i tertdo sekejap.Then woke up saw Racheal Ray on tv...I feel like making Salad with onions today...and maybe beef kicap or just sambal telur..hmmm dunno yet.

Not in the mood actually but we have to buka so I'll see what my mind and mood says in a couple of hours.

9.09pm
I goreng ikan and made salad for buka...among other things.Bought a few kuih,agar agar

Now I'm about to fall asleep.Hubby is watching tv ,the lil one slept at 6pm coz last night she slept at 12mn..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day