Woke up puking

I got the bug.I dont know where it came from .Woke up puking.Just checked on the lil one ,takut if she puked too but so far so good.We will have to monitor ourselves today.Hate this feeling..Feels like you're preggy i guess but no I'm not preggy k...The loya in the mulut like so funny feeling.I dont like the feeling..
We're gonna fall asleep again in a bit and then wanna wake up late say about 10 am.Dunno if I'll succeed..Hopefully

I woke up at 8.56am I dont know whY I cant sleep in.
We're all down with flu and cough now.No matter what I have to get the lil one ready for class.Will update later

Lil one's cough is really bad and I dont have any cough medicine.What shall we do .I dont like to bring her to other clinics because she's so used to Dr "A"'s medicine.Hmm and he's closed today I guess..urgghhh

Sent the lil one to ballet and piano.The wind oh my so heavy.
Waiting to pick her up and need to go buy cat food..kesian they all so hungry

Kemas already.The lil one is watching Grease 2 ha ha
I settled the laundry..but my kitchen is one hell of a mess...chis

After buka going to meet up with in laws @Downtown.
Going ngopi ngopi for a while thats about it

1/.23am
We went to the twin towers to meet up with the family then my bil had to go for a meeting with my uncle and we ladies and the lil girls followed .We went to sit at the coffee house .So many people over there...And I dont quite like that place..It doesnt feel nice going to that place I wonder why.Maybe because so many "M" people that stares at you when you walk in..I dont like it.

We got back home and then I settled the dishes and now I'm falling asleep watching tv.The lil one didnt even bother to change..but she brushed her teeth.I had to go take off her jacket ..so cute sleeping in her bed with a jacket on..ha ha

Okdokes..will continue writing tomorrow.
Miss hanging out with my sistaz and Kazens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day