PMS-Who cares if its untalkable issues.

Why is it that once a month we ladies have to feel like this?I dont like this feeling but I feel good writing about it.To let it out at least I'm not containing it inside.Yep,anyone who doesnt go thru monthly PMSdont understand it.
I feel like nothing is right.I blame it on hormones.
Ok take a deep breath,think positive..
Do positive things..For example dejunking?
I managed to clear out Lil one's bookshelf.I've thrown away all the workbook for the year.
I put all the exam papers in a big file makcuweena gave.So when it come for Year 6 exam,She can go thru all the files year by year.
I'm listening to Jazz .Beside me I have Mr Muscle and a cloth,I'm supposed to be wiping surfaces but hit the lappy for a bit.
Hope the clothes can dry up soon.Need to lipat them and dejunk whichever yang dah tak nak.
Hubby hubby...Very busy he is.Kesian.So I'll make him something special for dinner:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day