A sunday ,cheerful chirpy birds outside

Even on a Sunday I bangun awal.hmmm..Just cant sleep in.Need to clean up a lil bit before getting ready to go and see MoM and Dad.Both lil one and hubby is still snoring away.
I had a very fulfilling dream last night.I did some charity work.Hmm I've been wanting to do good with orhphans sampai termimpi mimpi.I think I should do more.By giving more,teaching lil one to understand how the orphans live.To teach lil one that not everyone in this world is lucky to have both sets of parents alive.The hardwork to succeed in life without having both parents around.The sacrifices this lil orphans face.
I think that should be a good thing for our lil ones to learn.
Hmm and I also dreamt of a long time friend who I havent seen for a long long time.Wonder how things are going along with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day