This morning

We all took our own sweet time to get ready...Then after sending the lil one to school hubby asked me where I want to go and I said supermarket...He assumed I wanted to go to the market...No not today.I just want to buy a few things and then nak balik masak...hihi Bin and Zara is coming over for lunch.So I masak beef soup in the slow cooker,masak nasik,Went to Kak ri's to ask for some cili padi and made sambal belacan there...I have spinach nak goreng ni..but they're all not here yet so I pun belum goreng.The jazz is playing...The aircon is on...The table is set...How nice if my other sister and cousins around..it would be great...but what to do they're all working.

Here I am sitting in the kitchen listening to Jazz...I enjoy having music in my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day