As I'm lying down on my living room floor,I thought about making money...oK hOw do I start?

Today I spent the day by taking my nephews and the lil one out swimming.The eldest didnt want to join the fun.so took the 2 lil ones and mine...they swam and played for about an hour and then we headed back to aunts house had makan makan there then sent them home at about 3.30pm and came home.
I enjoyed my time in the living room with the airconditioning on and relaxed till about now.
The lil one went to bed by 7 pm.I had her put on a classical cd before going to bed.
I'm very particular about his.During bedtime,I want her to have the best sleep .So I have encouraged since young that she enjoys classical or jazz music.

I dont have the mood to do any cleaning,lipating,scrubbing,mopping...yeah everything that ends with "ing"..ha ha
So I just let them be.Dont want to look at them at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day