The best of her

We had a great day today.Lil one had her ballet concert today .All of us had a great time and excited to see her perform.Like what the principal of her ballet school said,When they're little ,they're not stage fright and they even dont know whats the meaning of it.:)True True.
I just want lil one to enjoy what she loves most and by being in the ballet school,she gets to do concerts yearly.It brings out the best in her.
She often asked me to put her in tap class,I have to start searching.She just loves to dance and sing and most prolly I'll put her in singing class very soon.

Hubby and I are relaxing at the moment,Lil one is with her wan and cousins.
We're going to buy some lauk and bring em over to K.n's house.

Tomorrow is another busy day,another long day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day