;Just before I got on here,I was text messaging my friend holidaying in Nz.She's supposed to be sleeping but she updated me about her holidays.She's definitely having fun...
Me the traveller is stuck at home.I hate this feeling when I love to travel but I dont get to.Yeah economy very bad for this family.Not whining,just venting.If only hubby knows how I feel at the moment,it would be nice.I guess he knows,the traveller in me just cant wait for our next trip but he just couldnt help it coz its very bad this year and he's plain busy with work.
Infact the lil one asked me yesterday,why must daddy be so busy ?Why cant he relax a bit.Kesian kan when hear something like that from a lil kid but I explained to her that time is bad,we all need to be frugal.I guess she misses her plane trip,her holidays,the beach,the hotels,the apartment,the theme park,the food and people,the shopping.I do to but sabar,YES I'm being patient and understanding.

Well let me just continue with my decluttering project...what else is new...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day