Me

I maybe a woman,daughter,mommy,wife.But I do read on current issues,watch the news and mix with people.I do see whats happening around me
I am at the brink of reaching 40 and I have come to a point in my life that what matters most are good,honest people around you.You dont need to have hundreds of friends to be happy.Sometimes you only need 1 or 2 to be happy.
You dont need backstabbing people.You dont need people who takes advantage of you .You dont need to sacrifice your beliefs just to impress people.

I like to think that someday if this blog is still around,I want my descendants to read it and understand that I am a woman who stands up for herself,who believes in moderation in life and most of all a woman who grew up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day