2nd last day of 2008

Hubby and I woke up very late today.We're honeymooning..haha old couple honeymooning seems like a lovely idea once in awhile...

My sister texted me just now she's picking me up and we're going out to get stuffs for tomorrow's BBQ...This is a yearly thingy because youngest nephew celeberates his birthday on the last day every year.

I text my little sister wishing her the happiest birthday every as it being her last birthday being single and free..
She's on vacation now and hopes she stays safe and happy.

Hubby is watching spiderman on astro and I am waiting for my sister to pick me up.
Later when I come home,I'm going to clean house as usual...nothing is new.

"Happy 34 th birthday Lina"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day