Its a day so hot

I woke up very early.Made Ramen for breakfast.The lil one had her dose of spinach before that:)
I got her ready.I got myself showered,woke up hubby and he just made his own coffee and ate the Ramen I made.

I have loads of laundry to wash but I am not in the freaking mood to do housework.Yeah,I have my moments to do all them

I am having my second dose of nescafe and enjoying it to bits.

Going out later to get presents for those born in December.Yeah I have many to buy...oh oh...and that's just family...

We'll see what I come home with.
Oh Lil one wants to get that lil teddy for her cousin "Z" ...Have to do that maybe tomorrow or next week

Okdokie,promised myself going to learn something new each and everyday...we will see what i gain today ok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day