just rambling....

At 5.10pm I'm feeling very dizzy and nose feels so berat....my eyes too.I just swallowed lil one's flu medicine...I made milo to drink.I think I am going to lie down for a while.

*Ignore housework*

Spoke to hubby just now.He went out with sis and bro in law to buy bbq meat.Told him to take me out to the shops later.Need to get something.
Hopefully it wont be too late.

Nothing is nice on tv...Blergh


*Remind myself to buy Mm's book*

Oh well,just made an appointment with the cleaner to come and clean house thorougly for the new years.

Here comes 2009 and 11 years to 2020...

2009- 10 years I first met hubby...went on our first date at Jake's...:)
Will have to make plans for the 10th year of knowing him:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day