Pre 37

Sunday 14th December-less than 24hours,I'm turning 37.Hmmmm,Guess what I decided to do?Clean my house.Yeah as you get older,you clean,you pray,you sedar diri,you bertaubat,you do good,you cook,you basically grew up.

I do to:)

I am taking a break from cleaning.Lil one is in her room playing games on her laptop.
She's growing up too fast too.Miss the baby her.

Yesterday she said this to me while on an outing with my sisters,"Mom ,I think you should send me to the kids playcenter so that I dont annoy you".
My mouth went wide open coz I never told her that she's annoying...well maybe I always tell her to go play in her room kot...But thats what playroom is all about.

Even when we go to people's house,I dont know how people can let thier kids play in the living room,dining room...why cant they just play in the room?

I purposely made up the playroom so that its inviting enough :)
I'm trying to rearrange things inside there too.

Well she asked me again,"Why do you always like to rearrange things?"
Ha ha I answered this,"Well its up to me right?Its my house"...ha ha!!

Okdokie,I have a late lunch appointment at my sister's.Its pre birthday coffee session get together...
Going to continue cleaning a bit and get her ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day