2nd day of school

Kak N came over this morning and I made nescafe and gave her lil oranges to munch.We chat about so many things.Then she asked if I want to follow her out.We went out to the shopping center .The purpose was something else but that didnt go well..So we went to the supermarket ,bought snacks for the children and whatever that is needed.At the cashier she said she wanted to go to the bookshop and I said,I'm hungry so we hung out at Bean,I had salmon scrambled with coffee and she had Chinese Chicken Salad and Ice Latte.We chat some more.
After that we drop off things into the Recycle Bin and then picked the boys up from school.
Saw Jim's face,so sad...He is sad in the new school because no friends yet.And F was ok.He looks settled.
Came back home,I cooked .Lil one's favourite Vege-Spinach and Baked Dory.



Hang out for a while in my kitchen then went to pick her up.She looks tired today.Came home I let her let loose she played outside while I cleared my porch.She played her scooter,played pretend .And when we came in She quickly finished her homework while I fed her her favourite vege.
She had her yoghurt too.After that she wanted her milk and watching tv now.

Weather outside is gloomy.I heard thunder just now but its not raining yet.
If its not raining later we can play outside again:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day