2Nd week 2nd day

I managed to get up when the alarm went off the first time...I went downstairs to make coffee and milk.Came back upstairs lil one was up.
But when come shower time she was just being naughty and lazy.
Managed to get her in the shower quickly and we went downstairs ,gave her bread today.
Upon reaching school..I saw a different environment..oo oo we were early.I was so happy.

After that Hubby and I went to have curry mee for breakfast...Makan makan and the bill came up to 15.90 Breakfast so expensive..Nevermind,its rezeki right?
Hubby dropped me off at the grocery shop .Went to get a few things yang urgent je...
Came back home,made up Lil one's room.
Went downstairs to cook.
I made soup with lots of potatoes and carrots,pumpkin inclusive...We will try how it taste later..

Yesterday I made chinese stlye herbal soup .They both like it.

Oh ya we're in a soupy week because lil one had went thru a terrible food poisoning days last weekend.

I washed a load of laundry and hangdry em.
Now I'm relaxing in my room ...surfing a bit..

Going to continue cleaning after this.There's more clothes to wash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day