2nd week 3rd and 4th day

Yesterday 3rd day of school second week,She came back from school and told me that she vomitted in school.She also vomitted while playing outside in the evening and then after I gave her medicine she vomitted again.
She said ,"I want to sleep mommy i want to sleep".That made me panicked and called hubby to rush home.
Hubby said I go take her to the clinic first coz the roads are all jammed up.
I arrived at the clinic at about 7.10pm.Luckily we were the 3rd in queue.But even that,the dr took a long time to finish patient by patient.When we were inside the dr's room only we found out that most patients come in with the same symptoms like mine.
Pity these little children..So little yet so many diseases.The stomach flu season is in town.

He gave us vomit,tummy and fever medicine.

4TH DAY second week of school
We all woke up at about 10.30am.
Lil one is off school.
She looks lethargic,quiet and not her.
So we keep her home.
No fever but her body temp can change in a split second

Mom and Dad came over to visit her just now.
After settling things ,I sat down with Dad : Had a deep conversation about life and sacrifices .
Thats how we spend quality time with Dad...He is a man with wisdom that I love hearing all his life experiences.

They went back at about 4pm.
After that I relaxed for a while and the lil one slept and rested upstairs watching tv.

Just 10 minutes ago,went to check on her,her body temp is fine. And she's hungry-I'm happy
Fed her some porridge and now she's doing her school homework from yesterdays .

We're going to settle in early.We need all the rest we can get.
I hope she gets back to her normal self soon.
And to my adorable nephew,COOGEE...Get well soon too darling...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day