2nd week 5thday

I woke up with an aching body and lil one's leg on me..She has this habit to come into our room just before getting up time to snuggle with us...I guess thats a sweet blessing because she's growing up too fast..I know I should relax a lil bit more...let the sweet things happen:)

She's still sleeping tho .But I can see she's feeling better.

Today Mom and Dad dropped by to pick up some thing from my house and then they went off to sister's house.
I went out to run some errands,check something out.Came back home .Did laundry .

Picked up lil one and she immediately sat down at the dining to finish her homework.She had oats for teatime snack
Its so windy outside,I opened all the windows and I think its going to rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day