3rd week 2nd day

Lil one woke up on her own but after having her milk she slept again...haiya...
Told hubby I dont want to wait for her to shower...Let him handle her ...

I am jumping into the shower and then I'm ready for today

She dilly dallied and luckily got to school on time.
After that hubby and I thought it would be a good idea to go to the post office but the queue was long and its not even opened yet.So we drove home ,wanted to go for morning drink but the stall we go to is not yet open..Heh...Everybody is late today.

So we got back home and told hubby this,"I'm not in the mood to do anything today".
I'm on my lovely superking bed with the laptop on,I might just fall asleep again:)

15.40

I made prawn olio cili padi for hubby and me today.Lil one's without the cili padi of course.
She's doing her homework and I'm watching a spanish telenovela.
Going to let her snack in a bit and then going to exercise and play badminton again.

Comments

Hi! How nice if i have a choice like you, to b bed with laptop on any day that i want to.well, weekdays mean routine to me , whether I want it or not i have 2 get up as early as 5.30.By 6.30 am i am already out buying breakfast for my kids..then head for school..been doing tis for the last 20 yrs.fyi,still reading the book,not finish yet.Too busy.

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day