6th day off schooling-2nd week 1st day

2nd week of school

This morning I woke up and felt funny with the dream I had last night.
Tried waking the Lil one but she didnt wanna wake up just yet.So hubby had to pujuk her up.
She showered herself this morning.
Went to school 10mins before the bell rang.
Good job Lil one

Picked up lil one from school and came home...Let her finished her homework.English and Maths...She had the healthy soup that I made..After finishing her homework,we played badminton but it started to rain.We came inside and then SIL dropped by.
Chit chat and she had to leave to pick up her hubby and then Lil one and I played badminton again.

She had the same healthy soup plus a lil fish and then she went upstairs to shower.
I vacuumed the dining room area...
I decluttered my dining room-looking for space to put her school stuffs.Thats where she does her homework .So have to find storage area for her stuffs...

I'm listening to Jazz and relaxing for a while.Need to do laundry but too lazy.Maybe that can wait.

We have found a new sports that we can enjoy together...Badminton it is..Its a good feeling after exercise if you know what I mean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day