Sense of Humour

I had an argument with the lil one and hubby.When things like this happen,they will be on one side and I'll be on the other side alone...I wonder if I have a son,how would that circumstances be?Hmmm sure a son will protect his mom right?
Never mind,it was just a minor thingy about Sense of Humor...Our lil one is just like her makcu who doesnt have any sense of humor...So I disturb her just now and hubby got so angry with me...He said I'm just teasing her and I said,yeah,cant I joke with my daughter?
And they kept on being mad at me...So I just said to them,"You both keep quiet" "Both of you dont talk to me!!!!!!!!!!"

When we got into our Kak N's house,I went on to tell the lil one....-Why is it that when both of you make jokes and tease me,I have to accept it but when I do it to either one of you,both of you are humorless...hmmmm?
She kept quiet so I gave her a piece of my mind...

I know just by typing that I sound so silly but I was hurt earlier on.

* On the other hand,I have to clean my house but dont know where to start*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day