Saturday-

We all woke up late today.
We all woke up with good feelings.A wedding we went to yesterday was a simple but nice occasion.Small but lively.
Wishing the bride and groom a happy marriage and hope it will last forever and ever.

Its 14.25.
I've washed laundry,hang dry em.I've washed whats left in the sink.I've fed the cats.
I can hear the gardener mowing the lawn.

I am going to get ready and send lil one over to gramps house.

19.43

We managed to get our bums out of the house at 3 to finally go find F-0-0-d.Hubby was shivering kelaparan.Pity him ...He wanted to eat steamboat but something not right there so we ended up eating Laksa,curry me and udon.
After that we bought some kuih to go to gramps house.
Berbagai bagai kuih lah.
We hung out at gramps and played with our lil niece .
She wanted to come to me so that was a nice thing...coz she chooses who can carry her:)heehee
After a while,hubby ajak balik.So we left lil one there and we went off.Hubby went to get his stuff and then we came home it was raining cats and dogs.I just felt like showering my porch in the rain.Thats a nice smell in the air that I love.

Came inside,hubby was godeking with his mobile actually its lil one's .Something wrong with it.
I made hot milo to enjoy and then came upstairs.Just surfing a bit before showering and getting ready to dinner at gramps.

Well now hubby said he wants to go somewhere else first.

Okdokee...Later blog..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day