Lazy Tuesday

Tuesday 2nd week of Feb.
Lil one was so liat to getup.Hubby pun very grumpy.And true enough this Female boss of the house was grumpy as well.Maybe because I'm Pms'ing that I feel very short tempered with them.Chis.I dont like this feeling.But I'm only human right?

Everything settled this morning .
I went in and out of the house about 3 times before 9am.

After settled everything Hubby and I went to have our morning ritual kopi.
I went to browse a digital camera for lil one.Its just rm 399.So maybe I should get that for her early birthday Present.She will also get a mobile phone.In Pink.So I'm browsing nokia and samsung.

I know what people might say when I get her the mobile but I guess she's an only child who is big enough to have her own mobile to keep in touch with her friends.
Its something that I have changed my mind about.
With a mobile in hand,I will have to teach her another limit and consideration.Only rm 10 a week for the mobile.And she can only use it after she finish her homework and chores.
Weekend the mobile will be available anytime.

Okdokee...I am not in the mood to do any cleaning at this moment.Just want to surf for a bit .
Actually I need to go to the post office and post her letters.Will do it in a couple of days lah.

Enjoying my coffee now...
Adios

Comments

nice blog..keep it up..:) cheers

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day