Swimming Practice

We woke up early today because Lil one had swimming practice.So we got ourselves ready and headed to the club.
Well she had fun meeting up with friends from school.They actually practiced swimming for a while and then they played the rest of the time.
Hubby was dissapointed because he wants his daughter to train properly.It seems that today's practice was just more playing time:)H a h a

After that we rushed home because hubby is going for his golf .
Arrived home,told lil one..Read schoolbooks first then only she's allowed tv time.
So she's upstairs watching tv.
I managed to wash another load of laundry and now resting in my kitchen watching my tv.
I need to sort a few things to send to the recycle box and then afterwards get ready for another swimming session.This time with her cousins..

Its sunny so far so we will see how long my hangdry laundry can stay outside.
The thing I hate most about hanging laundry outside is if it rains,I have to rush to carry it all inside.I hate that.Thats why I love hanging my laundry in the house.

I feel tired maybe because I didnt get enough sleep last night.I was so hungry and dreamt of food...Can you believe it?

Now feeling a lil extra tired I'm just going to rest after this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day