Togetherness





Dont you love baby feet?I do...Its so cute.
That is my lil handsome nephew's feet.

Our morning routine today berjalan dengan lancar.
Guess its immune already to expect that I get the lil one ready for school and hubby irons her uniform..

I make her milk,Hubby makes her breakfast.
I tie up the dirty rubbish ,Hubby takes it out.

Love it that we tend to do everything together.Sometimes kena ingatkan jugak but thats how it works in this household.Sharing is caring like how lil one puts it

After sending the lil one off to school,we went for our morning coffee,chat and talk about everyday things and life ahead.
We come back home,he goes in for his shower and I settle a few things in the kitchen.Then we went out again to run some errands.
He sent me home and I scrubbed the master bedroom toilet today.Then I cleared Lil one's bedroom.Toy room is off limits today because I'm too lazy to sort everything in it.

Now I'm relaxing a bit ,having my nescafe ,listening to Jazz and thinking what to do next.

I'll update later



By 12.56 I managed to prepare and cook my Chinese herbal soup.
And later on I'm making Beef Masak Kicap
Goes with Rice and sambal or cili api
With spinach on the side.




I think it will rain later.
I'm contemplating if I want to wash the clothes.Dont want the house to be full of laundry if it rains.
We will see







I had these tapaued this morning.Soto sedapnya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day