Yesterday I had sisters and cousin over.We were supposed to have a gaza coffee session for the kids to have an art session to write letters or draw pictures for the gaza kids.But everything went another way coz once my nephews arrived,Lil one was soooo happy that they all went upstairs to play with hubby's electric train track.

My hubby and brother in law,my sisters and my cousin didnt have a chance to put a full stop on our conversations,gossips,laughters,giggles,surfing the bags blogs...oh my goodness...
We ate,we drank mugs after mugs of nescafe which I brewed on the stove.
We just couldnt stop so in the end...the kids didnt write anything .

But we promised ourselves that we're gonna let them do it and then will post it in a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day