Friday hopefully blessed...

I am trying to put someone's rudeness to the back of my head .But I cant just do that before arguing first.I feel that I have to say something because we live in a world that should make us happy and respect others.But why do I have to feel like this?
Its so hard to see that my hubby is facing this all alone.Why is he not showing any remorse towards the people most important to him growing up?
And how can that person just ignore the lil brother like this?

Ook I have to divert my anger to a positive thoughts.I dont like to have grudges over people.I dont judge people but sometimes people just dont get it dont they?
Ok I am going to do my housework now...have a cup of nescafe along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day