Makaroni & Cheese,Cream Caramel and Curry Puff

Do you know how immune my nose gets when I cook Macaroni & Cheese? If its up to the lil one,she can have Macaroni & Cheese for breakfast ,lunch and dinner...:)
I just made that for her and she's enjoying it (dinner) and doing multiplication worksheets.
She's starting to get the hang of the multiplication.A lil on the slower side but hey I'm not worried about that at all...Just so that she finds it interesting to learn and wanting to do worksheets on her own account.Those worksheets I printed from a very interesting website I found.

When she got back from school today she had Nasi Lemak with egg.

I have Cream Caramel in my fridge.Ordered it from my GreatAunt..She does the best of Cream Caramel and Curry Puff.

I am going to hang a load of laundry .Yeah school uniform and my clothings from the day usage.
Its raining heavily and I am loving it.

Well I'm back writing ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day