Book Fair anyone?

Madinah Game


The dvd's


Oooo no regrets about forcing dear hubby to bring me to the bookfair at PWTC this morning.I simply love books and got what I wanted.Bought a few books,board game,dvd for lil one too.All regarding our religion.
She was so happy to watch the solat dvd.It amazes me how interested and easy teaching her about ALLAH and solat.
This morning in the car she asked me about Nabi Muhammad.She didnt want to accept the fact that Nabi Muhammad became an orphan at the age of eight.She questioned me on that .hmmm .
That line can guna when she doesnt listen to me la..Like see how sad it is for even Nabi to be an orphan at 8 years old....I'll use this line," So you are lucky dear girl,you have mummy and daddy here on this earth with you"..
I used that actually this morning when she didnt want to listen .hee hee
She actually kept quiet for a while before sambung her tantrums:)

After we got back just now,I washed 2 loads of laundry and dah sidai dah pun.She requested for makaroni mushroom...see how my lil one simply loves pasta?

She watched the solat dvd and after that she finished revision all subjects while I solat Zohor.
Now I'm relaxing a bit and she's practicing her musical instrument now.

I think I'll play the board game *Madinah* with her later on after Asar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day