a playdate planned

lil one is on a playdate and enjoying herself very much.i am having cupcake and coffee while waiting for her to finish. I bought a book just now,cant resist it.. Its called dawn in madinah- a pilgrim's passage...
I made a vow to myself that i will read everyday. No harm done
but knowledge gained...
i am posting via mobile becoz my laptop got burnt. Well ya my fault,overcharged d battery..my hubby bising because he knows that i will definitely ask for a new one..hee hee...
So for the time being I just need to bersabar because money is tight.But I go crazy without a laptop.
I'll use lil one's laptop for the time being.

Today I have made ayam goreng masak kicap for dinner.Ya kicap is our favourite flavour to eat:)

Okdokee..
Updates on books I bought at the pwtc bookfair.

1-The Ideal Muslimah
2-Solat
3-Important Lessons for Women
4-Kids Ugama books
5-Kids Dvd that lil one loves too much
6-Syarahan in English DVD by one Mufti I forgot his name

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day