When I have enough sleep its easy for me to wake up the next morning so from today onwards cut off time is 10 pm.

Its been raining heavily outside since 3 something am...but then i fell asleep again.
Now its 5.40 am waiting for subuh azan.
Tried waking the lil one up ,very grumpy today padahal semalam masuk tdo awal.
Hmmm

Updated at 8.52am Aint it sweet to see your lil one growing up .Wanting to do everything by themselves.
My lil one is excited because this is time she's really involved in sports.
Apart from vigorous swimming lessons,she loves other sports too.

We just came home from having breakfast.I also sempat went to the market.Bought a kain pelikat for our mutawwife in Mekah.We're going to kirim to somebody who is going very soon.
Mom asked me to buy ,a token for the ustaz..

Now hubby is watching whateva cerita Melayu on tv..he is laughing ,giggling all the way.heh

Weather is too good to waste.I'm going to lie down for a while before starting my daily chores.

Update: at 10.31am
I napped for about 40 minutes just now.Woke up at 10am.Now still lazing around.Too lazy to do anything but hey I have to .

O h O h...this morning lil one reminded her daddy,she wants a new sports shoe.And Daddy said,Ok ask Mummy...
E h eh...You la buy yang...anak mintak you...
SmILing and grinning looking at me...


Ok I'm finally up .We will see what I am going to cook today....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day