The after school hours spent with lil one doing her homework and revision.I decided to clear her room today.Removed and old furniture .Going to throw that out soon. Her room looks uncluttered for tonight:)Tomorrow I dont know what's going to happen...he he he...

I am thinking about LIFE at the moment.How temporary everything is in this world.How lucky I am to be born a Muslim and to be able to understand and learn about my religion in more wiser mode.
Nothing else quite matters now.Duniawi kita terlalu banyak sampaikan kadang kadang kita lalai dari mengerjakan tuntutan agama.

I am thankful to GOD that my heart and soul is heading that way.
Yesterday I met a friend who turned her life after coming back from Makkah the second time.She said unless you've gone thru it,you wont know what it feels like to be blessed and the shine that you feel coming from your heart.
I feel it friend...Alhamdulillah syukur.

After Maghrib,I have to sort out clothes.Need to see which one I can give away..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day