good night

After settling Lil bean into bed,I surfed a bit.And switching on the Syarahan .If I'm able to pull away from the dvd,I'll read before I fall asleep.

I am also trying to amalkan nama nama Allah before I sleep.Try it..it gives you the peace and serenity reading it.

Okdokee..Tomorrow I will snap a picture of my oldest diary.I had it in 1985...Can you imagine how long I kept it?Ya I love to write in that lil diary.

Sorting out Lil one's artwork to laminate and keep.I have her artwork since she was little.It makes me a proud mommy to use it when she have birthday invites.I just photostat whichever picture she likes and then let her paste it on an empty card.Its her specially handmade by her.

What book shall I read tonight?
The Ideal Muslimah or You can be the Happiest Women?
Dunno yet...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day