Love handbags...hmmm...A dream is a dream...soon soon soon...



An Lv scarf for me?


Do you like bags?I like this one,berkenan sangat but this bags are like blardy expensive heh!!But since I'm a collector..d dream is there:)









The first Lv bag I received was in 1997...I love it...It is now 12 years old.

The second Lv bag I received for my birthday was from 2005..It is now turning 4 years...

In between that,I purchased a wallet and ciggarette holder which I still have till now.

I think I am going to get it embossed with my name on it.
I'll scan for pictures of my loves very soon...

I have a dream and the dream will always remain a dream..

Comments

Scar said…
do what I do and use the picture as your wallpaper on your phone.

its called visualisation. it will channel your energy and make your hopes and dreams be achievable.

:)
hmmm..good idea girlcrush..hee hee...it will be achievable..see more pictures

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day