Our Sunday ...

Sunday morning we made hubby dearest drove us to Pavillion to get Cream Puffs..We hung out at the Loaf for a bit before heading back to this side of town. Hubby went golfing and Lil one and I had lunch at the club before heading to my kakak's house to feed her animals.(My kakak is on vacation)
Fed the animals,had our shower there and then headed to R.Green for a get together..The girls yeah us and the guys...their hubbies..
Kiddos had fun in the pool from 2pm -6pm
Girls had good laugh giggling to stories from the past and the present.Cool we are.

Now I'm all ready for dinner.Lil one wants dinner NOW

Updated: 23.00

After so much persuading from Lil one,Hubby and I decided ok we will take her out for dinner...eventhough hubby was too tired to open his eyes and me with my back aching and all...

Went there,ordered our food,then her cousins joined us.Lil one and her cousin text each other saying that they're going to the same place...heh Kids now a days...with their mobile and all.So my sister in law and I had a good chat,the kids had a good laugh giggling playing their DS and talking

Just got back home,Lil one has settled herself with her nightly routine: 1.Brushed teeth,wash feet,wash hands...and say her I love you's and good nights and she hopped on her bed and watching her dvd till she fall asleep.
*Only on holidays*
I have just mopped the whole house and going to wash up and go to bed .*EXHAUSTED*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day